About to have Jaguar babies!

whatthebloody

My jaguars layed eggs and they should be hatching within the next day or so. It'll probably be a couple weeks before i can find a home for them but if anyone is interested i can spare you a few or if you wanna trade for some thats cool too. im mainly looking for plants and livebearers. Thanks. Lemme know because im probably gonna put an ad on craigslist when they get big enough to let go.

A

Anonymous

What size do you useually part with fry?

P.s. intrested

whatthebloody

I'm just gonna wait till they've been free swimming for about a week. As long as i know they are going to a good place i wont have a problem with that

A

Anonymous

All I have for trade is some anubias petite nana, or some java fern. I am perfectly fine to do cash as well. Let me knowwhat you want for some. We will see what can be done.

:edit: I can also do clippings from my stems I have hyrophila difformis (water wysteria) and star grass, and some other hygro I can't think of the name of now.

A

Anonymous

I saw the babies with the arents the parents are very good looking nice hues on them, strong markings, very healthy. Overall really nice pair. I'm first in line and can't wait till he tells me to come pick mine up.

Kingstature

whatthebloody said:
I'm just gonna wait till they've been free swimming for about a week. As long as i know they are going to a good place i wont have a problem with that
Do you think the change in water parameters or just the stress in trying to catch week old free swimming fry might harm the babies?? In my opinion I think you should wait a little longer before letting them go.. I only say this as from experience fry are extremely delicate at a week old.. Anyways thats awesome congrats on the eggs.. :king:

Nephilym

Love the way Jags look! Don't have room for any but I sure wish I did! I do have an excess of Molly fry and I've been looking for good homes for them.

I had a black sailfin molly and a what I think is some sort of crossbreed creamsicle lyretail molly produce a batch of about 50 fry. They are about a month old now, half of them are jet black on top with silvery-white bellies and the others have a much lighter tan to gold back with white bellies. I also got a few normal orange colored creamsicle fry that are about and inch now but I'm kind of attached to them now so it'd be hard to see them go. If you're intersted in any for free let me know and I'll post some pics. I live in the tacoma area too so I should be pretty close by.

Spyral

Lol..this thread was last posted in almost a year ago to the day! If you have fry you want to give away, post them up in the "FREE STUFF" section. Lot's of people love free fry!

Nephilym

ohhh haha saw that it was posted in May and didn't look to see that it was 2010! oh well I guess that's what I get for not sleeping and trying to post in forums! I'll head over to the free stuff thread once I get some better pics of the babies and see if anyone is interested. Thanks