Variety 5
Service 5

Paintguy

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

I have been buying fish from one of the owners for as many years as I can remember. Always see something new there just wish it was closer.

rattle1972

Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

simply the best IMO. i really wish there were more stores that would focus more on central and south american cichlids.

Will I am

Overall experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

This is what a shop should look and be like. Tanks are super clean, you get asked atleast 3 times if you need help. Fish are active in the tanks. No disease infested tanks. Everything a petshop should be. I drive an extra 20min to hit this spot. Bout time for a trip there actually.

Keep up the good work, clean tanks and customer service, you're good!

Will I am

Hit this spot today. 5's across the board ofcourse. I did find something out that I thought was super cool and I'm pretty sure no other pet shops do it. These guys go out to schools and do like a show and tell with all types of their pets, snakes, birds and a lot of other stuff. I think that is awsome that these guys have the best shop here and still have time to give to the community. I was really amazed to see that they did something like this.

They should get a 10!

Addictedtofish

Overall experience: 5
Cost: 3
Quality of fish: 5
Variety: 5
Service: 5

I went in there yesterday and looked around, really liked there variety of fish bad thing I saw was the prices of fish and and merchandise. Maybe im just use to the prices of north.

A

Anonymous

Exp. 4
Cst. 4
Qlty. 5
Vrty. 5
Srvc.5

I've had many good visits and a couple of not as good, but great overall store
lots of knowledge and tons of info.
One of thier employees is responsible for my addiction. He never should have shown me Peacock Bass.
:lol:

GoodnNuff

Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 5
Service 4

Usually a great plant selection.
Usually great service.
Usually healthy fish, though lately I've seen tanks with Ich.

Still my favorite overall though.

Racersk

A Place For Pets.

Overall Experience 5
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 4

I was in Burien and google searched my favorite topic-Show me local fish stores!

I didn't realize that this store was here and a contributing member on this site. Great store, and I was amazed that there were as many tanks as there were fit into this small footprint! I wasn't greeted when I walked in but that was OK, I like to see what these store have before I start bugging them with questions. I was actually thanked by one of the employee's (sorry forgot your name man-he was thinning out on top and not the 'normal fish guy') for helping him teach some younger kids that wanted to stock a 10gallon. This was a first.

I saw that they had some pretty rare fish, Cichlaids aside, as they aren't my favorites, but If I was to by one, it would be here. They carried a really cool Bichir, but probably due to his cost, this was a bit higher than any of the area stores. Passed on the Bichir but found some huge(for a LFS) trio of Albino knives. I don't think I caught Kevin at a good time, because he seemed distracted and I don't think he was on his game. He misquoted me the price for the albino that had spots, he thought it was a normal knife. He noticed this when he caught it, but he stuck by his original price which was a good business move. I love integrity!

Definitely going back for the rare bichir when I have the cash, and I suggest that ANYONE in the area take a look at this store, cleanest tanks in the area and I travel! First place that I saw that is incorporating a drip system throughout the store, making all the tanks sparkle! And the long/wide/low tanks are very smart, room for the fish to swim, but the ability to have about 4x the stock in a given area-briliant design!

Thanks Kevin!

Wolf-Keeper1

Overall Experience - 3

Cost - 3

Quality Of Fish - 4

Variety - 3

Service - 3

Neat little store. Alot of different kinds of pike cichlids.