A few Finnex 24/7 fixtures left

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to let everyone know that we've got 2 48 inch, 2 24 inch and 1 20 inch fixture left. Amazon is still back ordered etc. Our first shipment went fast :)

Bob

I tried looking on your site but i can't find the inventory anywhere. Am i missing something or is it just gone now?

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Inventory is gone from the site. Was problematic. People would drive for hours to get there, to find what they wanted to buy had sold out.... Without ordering it online or calling... A weekly occurrence. On top of the hours we spend on the phone with people around the country talking about how to keep fish and plants a live they have no intention on buying from us.

I tried switching it to in store pick up only. It just lead to more calls of people asking if we could make an exception etc.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
You'll also the youtube videos have slimmed down due to product support as well. Because Finnex uses our videos on their website etc. We basically end up being the finnex support center. People email finnex, don't get a quick response, then look up the phone number to aquarium co-op and then have us trouble shoot their issues.

Anthraxx

that sucks, i was wondering what had happened to the site. was kinda bummed when i couldnt see what was in stock and give u a call during my last visit. still found what i needed tho, kinda funny that neither cory nor i noticed it. GF had to point them out. still a great store just stinks that a few bad apples ruined it for the rest of us.

Caseyf

Sounds like you could set yourself up as the Finnex Rep for the West Coast or more...

Also, I want a 24/7, just not yet