FS 75 Gallon Seaclear System II Aquarium Complete - $150

Loren

Includes:

Shown in the picture.

- 75 Gallon Tank (originally used for saltwater so is already drilled in the filter compartment but is currently capped).
- Stand with Two Doors.
- Current 36" 6 Lamp Light.
- Water Pump used in the Filter Compartment.
- Tetra Dual Air Pump
- Fluval Heater
- Two Large Sponge Filters
- Various Biological Media that were used in the Filter Compartment.

Not shown in the picture.

- Hood (Matches the stand but has two holes cut out of the top).
- 55 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium that was originally used as a Sump.

There are some visible scratches when the tank is empty so could use some polishing. Overall looks good though when filled.

The only issue is that the return connection in the filter compartment broke off (easily fixed) so the return hose is currently set up to go directly into the aquarium

The Price is FIRM!!!

5tfpr6m.jpg

Last edited:

Ronnie

Im interested but I wouldn't be able to pick up tell later on in the week on a vacation right now. So if you can hold it or no one else jumps on it I will buy it from you.

Loren

Im interested but I wouldn't be able to pick up tell later on in the week on a vacation right now. So if you can hold it or no one else jumps on it I will buy it from you.
I don't have a problem holding onto it if you are serious. I thought that I had it sold a week ago so took down all of the ads and then the guy didn't show up over the weekend to pick it up.

Ronnie

I'm serious been looking for one like this reasonably priced you are about 90 mins from me so would prefer to do it on a weekend to miss traffic if that works for you so let me know what day is best for you Saturday or Sunday and time wise what works.

Loren

I'm serious been looking for one like this reasonably priced you are about 90 mins from me so would prefer to do it on a weekend to miss traffic if that works for you so let me know what day is best for you Saturday or Sunday and time wise what works.
I will PM you.