45 gallon grow out tank

A

Anonymous

This is my sons tank and his fish he bought them and does all the upkeep, the total was like $30. What 9 year old spends 30 bucks on fish???? My 9 year old that's who. Oh there's a bleekeri in the tank that will be up for sale in a few months. Adventually the tank will only hold the argentea, as soon as the tank gets crowded and the other two will go into my larger tanks. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0esuutAzuw&feature=youtube_gdata

A

Anonymous

Thanks dude. It 100 percent my boys so well my tank, stand and equipment but his fish and his layout. I will tell he got a thumbs up. As for sammy he's always got something to say. Lol

A

Anonymous

Bassman42 said:
That's an awesome looking little Bleekeri !
Thanks,
We got it from apfp, it was in the central american section so I assumed it was a c. American cichlid. Got home and did a little research and I was wrong. They are from madagascar, and I won't keep it with fish from the americas long term, and I don't have any open tanks to start a madagascar tank. So it will go up for sale when it reaches 4 or 5 inches. I wish I had more space because there are some really cool fish from madagascar and I would love to run a biotope but no space. Mehh maybee in the future when I buy a bigger house.