210 gallon polypterus tank

FishBeast

:) I had the pic ready... Was messing around with the "markup" app on my phone! Heehee... Thank you for the tips

Cole

Looks great @FishBeast! Sumps can definitely be intimidating, especially doing it the first time. Looks like you did a very nice job. Good idea on the mechanical filtration addition in the sump. Quick, cheap, and easily replaceable is perfect.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Im excited to have another poly keeper here! Not a lot of us, especially with the big lower jaws. Cant wait to see them all on that garnet. :)

FishBeast

Looks great @FishBeast! Sumps can definitely be intimidating, especially doing it the first time. Looks like you did a very nice job. Good idea on the mechanical filtration addition in the sump. Quick, cheap, and easily replaceable is perfect.
Thank you for the kind words @Cole! Hopefully it works well :)

FishBeast

Im excited to have another poly keeper here! Not a lot of us, especially with the big lower jaws. Cant wait to see them all on that garnet. :)
Thank you @DMD123 for all the tips! I've been thinking about separating the albino from the group and maybe picking up one of those CB PBB to replace it ;) All in good time

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Thank you @DMD123 for all the tips! I've been thinking about separating the albino from the group and maybe picking up one of those CB PBB to replace it ;) All in good time
Yeah the albino could be a potential snack one day....
I would be jealous if you did get a pbb! On my wish list but Im kind of done with adding polys, still thinking to downsize a bit. I just am not sure who would go. I have six at the moment and have considered taking it down to five. The trouble maker endli would be the best to go but is a favorite.

FishBeast

Yeah the albino could be a potential snack one day....
I would be jealous if you did get a pbb! On my wish list but Im kind of done with adding polys, still thinking to downsize a bit. I just am not sure who would go. I have six at the moment and have considered taking it down to five. The trouble maker endli would be the best to go but is a favorite.
Seeing those pics on MFK about poly eating made me think about that. Hehehe
And if you get rid of Croc I would like dibs... although I am not sure if I can house him if he is used to an 8 foot tank LOL