WTB 180 or larger (Acrylic) - smaller acrylic sump tanks as well

JACorso

WTB: 180 gal (or larger) Acrylic only please. I can/will pick up anywhere in the greater puget sound area. Schedule is flexible.

Let me know what you have and let's make a deal!

- J

Edit: Interested in acrylic tanks over 40 gal (for sumps) as well.

Thanks!

Jared d

I have a acrylic 100 gallon that I'm thinking of getting rid of it has a built in overflow though. Was going to have it as my show tank as it was leveled and everything plus had it filled with water and driftwood however when I moved a month ago it and set it up I notice that it didn't sit on the stand on one end so I took it down. Was setup for a day until I notice it. I'm not sure if I truly want to rid of it because I got it just as the tank and have put money into building materials for the stand etc. I can upload pictures later if this sparks your interest. It also has a hood that I installed lights on as it was going to be a planted tank.

JACorso

Hi Jared! I think I sent you a PM (not certain - the interface on here is a little different than the other forums I read). Anyway, I definitely sent you a message or posted on your wall or something lol

Betty

Staff member
Hi Jared! I think I sent you a PM (not certain - the interface on here is a little different than the other forums I read). Anyway, I definitely sent you a message or posted on your wall or something lol
If you click on the username of the person you want to PM it brings up a small profile box where there is an option to "Start a Conversation". (Conversation is the same as private message.) Or upper right corner under the banner, next to your username there is an Inbox and you can start a conversation there. You can message in the profile, but that won't be private -- the conversations are private and no one else can read them. :thumbsup

Jared d

Screenshot_2017-04-20-17-35-13.png Screenshot_2017-04-20-17-34-53.png Screenshot_2017-04-20-17-32-11.png Screenshot_2017-04-20-17-32-26.png Screenshot_2017-04-20-17-31-23.png Screenshot_2017-04-20-17-31-49.png Screenshot_2017-04-19-21-44-52.pngI couldn't upload to our convo but I can here. I'm on break and went through my phone for images and found some. Most are from putting it all together months ago and the planted pic is from the day I set it up in my apt and tore it down. I can get more specific pics later tonight around 8 when I get home.