FS 180 gallon, 120 gallon

discus_2013

As the title says I have a 180g glass tank for sale, tank stand, I bought this two weeks ago for my fish room but just got a much bigger tank, located in Redmond, tank trim and stand are a light brown, tank is heavy. I am asking only to get what I paid for it. 300$

120 gallon brown trim tank only, I bought for the same reason, selling for the same reason, 120$

Or both for 400$

Standard 6ft tanks

Again Redmond, tanks are heavy, you can get ahold of me on here or text/call 3602374077 I am notorious for not getting to my phone in time, leave a message and I will get back to you. Text sis easiest.

Thanks.

Also have a 180 with a crack in the back panel if you want for front glass or to swap out to black trim.

JACorso

Where did you buy a glass 180 gallon for 300$ two weeks ago?

Are they previously used? If so do you know their approximate age? Do you have lids for them? Manufacturer would help as well.

discus_2013

Where did you buy a glass 180 gallon for 300$ two weeks ago?

Are they previously used? If so do you know their approximate age? Do you have lids for them? Manufacturer would help as well.
They are used, the 180 I bought from an elderly couple who couldn't keep up on maintenance, the 180 has a stand and lids the 120 is tank only.