Free 16 inch pacu and 2 smaller ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyp3rcrav3

Pacu are schooling fish. If the guy who got the big other one wants it, here it is. There are also two others that are much younger. They school with my Silver Dollars but the big guy is too much for me. I thought about eating him but it would be tough to eat a fish that I know personally. I'm in North Seattle

hyp3rcrav3

It surprises me that none of the LFS have a bis display tank in the window full of these giants. Talk about a draw. Of course Aquarium Co-op has the beautiful puffer but that is a secret only for those in the know.

hyp3rcrav3

I'm actually going to miss her.
I'm going to put my fire eel into the 95 gallon once I've cleaned up the substrate and boiled the rocks clean. Right now he's still in the 30 he grew up in. I don't usually put this kind of item (fake pagodas or ruins or wrecks, etc) into a tank but the eel loves it, even though he can no longer even fit into it. I will move it with him so he feels secure. Spoiled animal won't eat bloodworms anymore. He'll only eat shrimp. I have seen him eat red wrigglers a a couple of years back when I was feeding angels. I'll try those but he just now stopped eating blood worm cubes.

Pacu.jpgPacu2.jpg20210328_171729.jpg20210328_171723.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.