Free 145 gallon tank setup. Everett pick up only

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Tank that was used in my studio. Comes with water damages stand and canopy. It has 2 corner overflows. Scratched up etc. I got it for free and want to pass it along.

The goal is a painless transaction. You take all 3 pieces, show up on time, leave in a timely manor. It's an all or nothing deal.

Dimensions on the tank are 60x21.5x25.IMG_0122.JPGIMG_0123.JPGIMG_0124.JPGIMG_0125.JPGIMG_0126.JPG

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Man, if I had a truck, I'd pick this up in a heart beat..... then I could give away a couple of my smaller tanks.....
what day are you thinking for pick up? I could find time this weekend if not too late and get it loaded in my landcruiser more than likely!

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Currently there are a few people interested. I have responded to those who contacted me first via PM. If something prevents a timely pick up, it will go to the next person etc. I assume it should go fairly easily.

Andrea Jungmeyer

Okay thank you. It is really pretty great that you are giving it away free dice you got it free. I know a lot of people who would try and turn a profit on something like that. It is people like you that really make the hobby better. Helping out other people is really nice of you.