140 gallon long, 30 gallon sump freshwater....

A

Anonymous

Currently planting 140. As I progress in lighting I set up a 30 gallon planted under the 140. I'll do starters in the 30 and eventually plant the 140.

Current stock in 140 is 2 adult African Leaf fish, 10 inch Sengal Polypterus, 3 small Pictus Cats, 1 Adult Snake Skin Gouramis, 5 Clown fish @ 4-6 inches, and 1 Columbian Pike I'll be re homing soon.
1 new Bristle nosed Pleco.

30 gallon planted 2 small long finned bristle nosed Pleco (1 standard, 1 albino) , Otto cats, 4 Cory cats (Dont remember name . They are silver with black peppered spots.) 1 small calico angelfish.
This tank for grow out of new fish and plants....

I've been in this hobby for 5 years now. This is the 1st forum I've signed up with. I use forums for research. Thought this one maybe worth signing up with since its local.

Im big on DIY projects with aquatics. Latest project was duel inline heaters in my water return. Has been running now 1 week successfully. (bye bye heaters in tank )

A

Anonymous

Pretty much the whole stock. There are 4 Kribs, 1 breeding pair making a stack of rocks their home.

WP_000813.jpg
[/img]
WP_000815.jpg
[/img]
WP_000816.jpg
[/img]
WP_000817.jpg
[/img]
WP_000710.jpg
[/img]
WP_000826.jpg
[/img]

A

Anonymous

I had to wait the 7 day probation period before I could post pictures.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
theChad said:
I had to wait the 7 day probation period before I could post pictures.
You would of thought you were trying to buy a hand gun or something. :joker:

A

Anonymous

Hellooo,
Good to see someone from Lake Stevens...welcome...glad you like it here. I have now lived here for 6 years and like it a lot though I would love to live somewhere more rural. What side of town do you live on? I live right at the top of Chapel Hill right before you start going down to the lake (Davies beach) near the Target.

A

Anonymous

We are on the south end too. 1 block from Glenwood Elementary. That's 1 minute away from you as a crow flies...