125 gallon community update

fishman09

heres my 125 gallon community. occupants include lyonsi male, hogaboomorum, red devil, 4 la ceiba freidrichthalli, synispilum, and for the time being an f0 geophagus steindachneri. everybody gets along okay but as theyve grown it seems they are getting a little more testy with eachother. everyones around 3-4". enjoy :D [flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/OKugd2Bc2jQ" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

A

Anonymous

Very nice tank, I love the aquascape. Good job dude, keep it up.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
You nailed the natural look of how the wood came to rest with a nice little spot for the fish to hide. Ever notice how difficult it is to try and create a natural setting? Some how it always looks staged.

fishman09

DMD123 said:
You nailed the natural look of how the wood came to rest with a nice little spot for the fish to hide. Ever notice how difficult it is to try and create a natural setting? Some how it always looks staged.
thanks. i really tried to get this tank to look as natural as possible but also giving my fish places to chill. the driftwood was actually "borrowed" from a local business's landscaping :D :D :D i saw it and just couldnt resist lol.