100 Gallon Acrylic Fish Tank - $200 (Edmonds)

Mike16T

Where's the dislike button when you need one!! :rofl:rofl:rofl

Thats only for tank. No stand. Plus it's drilled.. $200......? Hmmmmmmm

Loren

I didn't notice that it was drilled and they show a picture of a stand but then say that the stand is not included.

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
A few months ago I got an excellent condition SeaClear 100 gallon acrylic tank (un-drilled), a really nice stand, a 48" Beamswork LED light, an AquaClear 110 HOB filter, an Eheim heater, and about 60 pounds of Aragonite gravel from Elbert for $200. It did cost me about $100 to rent a U-Haul to get all the equipment from Issaquah to Poulsbo, but still. Just saying...

Now I'm looking for a 5 or 6 foot acrylic show tank setup... :rolleyes:

IMGP5306.JPG

Mike16T

A few months ago I got an excellent condition SeaClear 100 gallon acrylic tank (un-drilled), a really nice stand, a 48" Beamswork LED light, an AquaClear 110 HOB filter, an Eheim heater, and about 60 pounds of Aragonite gravel from Elbert for $200. It did cost me about $100 to rent a U-Haul to get all the equipment from Issaquah to Poulsbo, but still. Just saying...

Now I'm looking for a 5 or 6 foot acrylic show tank setup... :rolleyes:

View attachment 4015

Nice! I know that setup. I saw all his tank before when I bought some of his Moba's!

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
Nice! I know that setup. I saw all his tank before when I bought some of his Moba's!

If you saw this setup in its prior life, you may recall that the stand was originally painted brown, and was built for a tank with a 60" x 24" footprint. I decided to cut it down to fit the 100g more precisely (60" x 18"); here's the 6" piece I cut off the back-

IMGP5196.JPG

Here's the reminder of the stand, cut down to a 60" x 18" footprint, after the surgery, with new cross-bracing installed-

IMGP5199.JPG

And with the back reconstructed-

IMGP5206.JPG

Some new black paint, some new pewter hardware, and it was ready to go. Fun project.

BTW, what is a 'Moba'?