1 zebra danio

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
I saw this ad in the free section yesterday for a solo danio. I was curious so I clicked on the ad. The op had a picture of a bucket with 2 heaters and a fish with the last sentence of the ad stating "heaters included." Ad was at that point 2 hours old but a gave it a shot. Instant response, still available. I stopped by on my way home from work and scored 2 300w heaters, internal filters and an acrylic cube aquarium, approximately 24³in. I gave the danio away. No, I don't know where it will go or what will go in it.:whistle

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
Here's a picture. Cant use a regular HOB so I will need to use a canister, sump or original internal filters. I'm tempted to cut the top so that an AC filter could be used.
I'm getting push back on resealing the 90g due to the obnoxious fumes from the silicone. I will need to wait until spring when it's warm enough to open windows so this may have to be my garden until then.
PXL_20210107_010325760.jpg

FishBeast

Here's a picture. Cant use a regular HOB so I will need to use a canister, sump or original internal filters. I'm tempted to cut the top so that an AC filter could be used.
I'm getting push back on resealing the 90g due to the obnoxious fumes from the silicone. I will need to wait until spring when it's warm enough to open windows so this may have to be my garden until then.
View attachment 7534
Just drill the back for an overflow!

Status
Not open for further replies.