WTB 4-6 foot long driftwood

FishBeast

I will take another picture tomorrow for you, like I said though this piece is real big and might need trimming, but I have a good number of pieces. do note though some prep is required for them still. As far as price I would say after I get a new pic maybe make an offer. If you do make the trek you can see what madrona looks like in my tank too.
Thank you! Looking forward to it. Where are you located BTW? Is the wood pretty wet still?

Manakh

Port Angeles, it's not green like fresh cut at all. But it has been outside. It fell in the spring and I gathered the 1 in the picture in june. So it dried out real well but has gotten rained on.

FishBeast

Port Angeles, it's not green like fresh cut at all. But it has been outside. It fell in the spring and I gathered the 1 in the picture in june. So it dried out real well but has gotten rained on.
You’re a bit of a drive for me but we’ll see...

Manakh

There's a chance I might head your direction actually. Do you want to pm me your phone number and we can try and make this faster? I might be driving through today or tomorrow.

Here's another picture with a 5 gallon bucket. With a little trimming you could get QUITE the center piece out of this
If it's too big I have other pieces as well
IMAG0009.jpg

Last edited:

FishBeast

P
There's a chance I might head your direction actually. Do you want to pm me your phone number and we can try and make this faster? I might be driving through today or tomorrow.

Here's another picture with a 5 gallon bucket. With a little trimming you could get QUITE the center piece out of this
If it's too big I have other pieces as well
View attachment 4423
PM sent! thanks

FishBeast

Deal is done! Stashed it in the locker room until I can pick it up with truck. Now it’s chillin on the bench like a dude who just stepped out of the steam room. :D Thanks again @Manakh and nice meeting ya!
A6432A49-3A1D-4210-BDD2-5BBE079E404E.jpeg

Manakh

Nice meeting you too, can't wait to see future pics of how you used it!

I de barked the first piece I used... But I had it drying out for over a year, still though a lot of work. I like it though, just something that looks different from mopani and melasian and it's fun for me to go out and find pieces after storms