AQUARIUM SWAP MEET SEPT 2017

Loren

It kills me to say that I will be in San Antonio that weekend. Going to these swap meets is one of the highlights of the year for me and I can't believe that I am going to miss it.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Dang. No @Mike16T and No @Loren ? C.R.A.P.

@Dale - we're going to have to party it up big time to make up for this short-coming!

Speaking of which, here's my plan - I need your advice. I'm going to gather up every Endler in this place and put them in a giant bucket/tub or something were you can actually see them. Grab a net. Put a lid on it so it won't spill all the way to AUBURN - which truly is the end of the earth, as far as I am concerned - do I need to bring fish bags or plastic cups or ?? Please know I am NEW to the Fish Swap Meet Bidness! Be Gentle.

@Dale - I'm the One and Only VickiK? You mean, there's not another one somewhere? Yikes. That's a lot of pressure.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I would just go to a fish store and buy the amount of bags and rubber bands that you think you will need. Maybe if you are lucky they will just give them to you. ;)

No need my friend. Amazon to the rescue. But thank you, @Loren. I'm only so sad that you'll be in TEXAS - the worst place in the world to be right now.

And...I fished out (pun intended big time) all the prettiest Endler's Livebearers - boys and girls and babies even. I got fish that look like pure N Class. Lots of "snakeskin" and lots of "Cobra" colors too. In my trios, bonus juveniles are provided free of charge. You wanna jump start your Endler colony??? Visit VickiK at the upcoming event!

Endler BUTTLOAD.jpg

Loren

No need my friend. Amazon to the rescue. But thank you, @Loren. I'm only so sad that you'll be in TEXAS - the worst place in the world to be right now.

And...I fished out (pun intended big time) all the prettiest Endler's Livebearers - boys and girls and babies even. I got fish that look like pure N Class. Lots of "snakeskin" and lots of "Cobra" colors too. In my trios, bonus juveniles are provided free of charge. You wanna jump start your Endler colony??? Visit VickiK at the upcoming event!

View attachment 4218
Endler's will sell well there. If you decide that you want to put them in a display tank I have both a 2 1/2 and 5 that you are welcome to use.