Large Africans to good home

Jeeperman

Hey guys, I acquired a mixed tank 3 years ago and it was mixed poorly. I sorted it for the most part. I have decided to go species only and keep the Mpimbwe blue Giberosa . This leaves me needing to re-home two peackocks on is a dragon blood. a 9" Johnstoni Solo, 1 9"Venustus. 1 9" that was supposed to be a lethrinops intermedius, but appearently is not. And last a 5-6 inch VC-10 that is a bit colored down being out grown by everyone. I live in Millcreek, let me know if you have interest in the above mentioned.
Thank you.
Paul
jeepermanpaul@gmail.com

Last edited:

finray56

Hey guys, I acquired a mixed tank 3 years ago and it was mixed poorly. I sorted it for the most part. I have decided to go species only and keep the Mpimbwe blue Giberosa . This leaves me needing to re-home two peackocks on is a dragon blood. a 9" Johnstoni Solo, 1 9"Venustus. 1 9" that was supposed to be a lethrinops intermedius, but appearently is not. And last a 5-6 inch VC-10 that is a bit colored down being out grown by everyone. I live in Millcreek, let me know if you have interest in the above mentioned.
Thank you.
Paul
jeepermanpaul@gmail.com
Is the Venustus a male, how much are you asking for them ?

Jeeperman

They are all male. The Venustas is about 4 years old. I am not looking to profit from them, so it would be more than reasonable. Email me at the above email. The Johnstoni solo is the blue one and dragon blood the pink one.

Last edited: