Let's see those puffers!

Mike16T

You love Hoppy, Mike. If you gave Hoppy up I would be so sad for you.

Hahahahaha.... I do, but if someone is willing to adopt him, I will let him go. I can't be too attached to him. I do have priorities and I am getting more focused to it (It's personal). I am trying to get something, so right now, I can let go anything from the hobby.. =)

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Hahahahaha.... I do, but if someone is willing to adopt him, I will let him go. I can't be too attached to him. I do have priorities and I am getting more focused to it (It's personal). I am trying to get something, so right now, I can let go anything from the hobby.. =)

*gasp*

OK. So he needs a GIANT tank, right?

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Nope.. He's a dwarf puffer. He doesn't need a giant tank.. lol. 15 - 30 gallon enough.. Bigger tank if you want but pretty sure it will look bare..

Don't get rid of him with some random jackass, Mikey. He's a sweet boy that deserves more lovin' than that.

KnownToSome

Sure wish you had a Lorteti or Irrubesco to let go of.... I'm looking to fill a tank and lighten my wallet lol

KnownToSome

Thank you!
What a nice puffer! ^_^

Why thank you, I'm rather partial myself! I enjoy intelligent fish with personality, and like the bond that is created as a result. I enjoyed my first puffer so much I ended up with 3 over the course of 8 weeks and haven't looked back. Beauty, brains, and personality...what's not to love about a puffer? Even the potatoe and hairy puffers find a way to charm the most superficial of hobbiests!

Thank you again for the kind words.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Some updates of Scruffy the hairy puffer
scruf1.jpg

scruf2.jpg

Caught him mid yawn, fierce little guy!

Last edited: