North Sound(Lake Washington)Aquarium Swap 1st. annual

Livebearer Lady

Who would be in for the "1st. Annual "North-Sound Aquarium Swap"?
This will be in honor of Ron's famous South-end Aquarium Cartel in Auburn at the Eagle's Fernatel location.

I have a place secured for up to 14+ tables in a public setting, (banquet room). there is food/beverage service available, bathrooms right out the doors, in a heated room with/skylights, Track lighting, & 1 double door to hand-truck in big tanks/items!
Electrical outlets on walls to accommodate Air/lighting needs.
LOTS of FREE parking in a North end Lake Washington setting.
Location;
Kenmore Lanes (bowling alley)
Kenmore, Wa.
Banquet room, (S.E. front side of building) Room capacity 50 at one time, 2 door entry, one is double.
Table fee is $15.00 per 6' table with 2 chairs.
Southend vendors will get a 1st time 15% discount IF traveling more than 35+ miles to this NEW location
Date: December, 10th. or 11th. 2016

I will need assistance with;
Sandwich boards (3) that Ron had for advertisement on-sight (Who has these now?) Pleco Jim??? OR?
Help with setting up table's/chairs (9 A.M. must live close)
Collecting fund's for table rentals @ ($15.00 per table)
Advertisement;
Facebook, Forum board's, word of mouth,
Printed Flyer's
Clean-up after swap is over for future use!!
Knowledge of Tropical fresh water fish to educate the public!

I am willing to hold a Raffle for all Vendor's attending, (Donation's are Welcome, the more the merrier, new or gently used item(S)
Pizza (16") ,,, Pop/Water/Beer for vendor's as part of this 1st Annual Event!!
And of course the famous "FREE TABLE'S" I can provide 2+ for this purpose!!!
All's I need to do is this survey,,,,
What day would work best overall???Saturday or Sunday?
I have the time-frame set already, (10 A.M. TO 11:45 A.M.) for Vendor for set-ups, then 12 noon to 4 P.M. for public attendance, ( room will be rented til' 5 P.M. for clean-up)
Please give any and all feed-back for this event.
Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:

L190

I'll be interested in being a vendor,I should have enough fish/plants/equipment to sell by then. I can do either saturday or sunday

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I will be attending such an affair for sure.

<====*Aquarium Swap Meet Virgin*

L190

Actually let me figure out my work schedule before I commit. I'll let you know 2 weeks in advance

Livebearer Lady

So far there doesn't seem to be much interest but are willing to bump this event up to the following weekend of the 17th./18th. only IF needed.
I will also need time to reserve this banquet room in advance as well. There will be X-mas partiers wanting to rent this room as well. Does any fish goers here live north of Renton???

clifford

Do you think this venue is large enough for this type of event? Based on my napkin math (dodgy at best), half the capacity of the room would be vendors (if a similar turnout to the south-end swap was achieved).

Livebearer Lady

Clifford,
got it handled.
There is plenty of room for the flow through of browsers and the public to as it will be an open doors policy.
Knuetsen1122, great! got you down for 1 table,
Thanks for your support!

Pleco Jim

Clifford,
got it handled.
There is plenty of room for the flow through of browsers and the public to as it will be an open doors policy.
Knuetsen1122, great! got you down for 1 table,
Thanks for your support!
I emailed you a couple 3 days ago Livebearer. you have not gotten back ahold of me. I kinda need to talk with you.

Livebearer Lady

Hey I'm here, I hope it still may be a go but only IF I get at least 8 more to sign up for 1 table each. I'll give it til Sunday December 4th...

Livebearer Lady

Sorry to say there is not enough interest at this time for this 1st. time North Lake Washington Aquarium swap, so I will post again in mid-February for a March event.