Going in and cleaning this sand this week!

Dmf

This sand just bothers me. It just flys everywhere. I never had this with sand before. Play sand. I cleaned it. I just can't get it off stuff. So I am going in and cleaning the tank. everything should be good. I am putting the loaches in the planted tank to clean up some snails that hitched hiked a ride in. there are some ghost shrimp in there I am sure the loaches will like them. So. here is the 1st 2 that I can find in the tank, they have seemed to have paired up. They are L019 plecos from Jeff Rapps. Well, I can't get a video to load. just a bad photo. hopefully a better one next week. 20161025_183826.jpg 20161025_183728.jpg 20161025_183826.jpg 20161025_183728.jpg

Dmf

when they name plecos they get a number instead of a name like moba frontosa, or Burundi frontosa, so they are all L019 or L 046. There are a lot of them. and they have some side names, these guys are from Peru and are more of a cream color. but right now they just hide. going to add some cucumber see how they like it.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Oh. Boy do I have a lot to learn.

From what I can see (not much) they're pretty. Yesterday, Bridges in Snohomish had some fancy pleco that was black with gold dots all over it. Crazy expensive but BEAUTIFUL. Please note, I do have a spine: I did not get it.

Reactions: Dmf