What other animals do you have?

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Just adopted "Wincy" today to give our other rescue dog a friend. She is very shy and will need a lot of time to adjust. wincy.jpg

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I have two dogs a lab mix ( maybe Doberman maybe Rottweiler ) and a beagle . We rescued the lab 13 years ago and bought the beagle 12 years ago.

My son also has a male Guinea pig, and my wife has two semi aquatic turtles in her classroom

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Wow. This was a fun thread to read! Here's my crew:

Emmie - the Blue Crown Conure - I got her as a chick and she's over 20 years old now.
Bo and Bea - respectively - here, all decorated for St Patrick's day which happens to be Bea's birthday
Sushi - Himalayan Cat and King of the Laundry Pile

conure close up.jpg Bea Bo cropped-1.jpg P9100010.JPG

5 adult axolotls, with one being eyeless and one being handicapped
13 baby axolotls
1 leopard gecko
4 green tree frogs
5 rats
1 teenager
1 toddler

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
@retropineapple LOL@ 1 teenager and 1 toddler

I miss having reptiles! Great crew you have! I raised my daughter with all manner of small animals and I think rats were my favorite of all.

Madness

Staff member
Added another cat that thinks he is a dog. He is a Highland Lynx, he is currently 10 months old and already weighs in at 15lbs. Well since every picture on my phone apparently is too large to upload, I guess a picture of him is not happening anytime soon. :(

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, with camera phones getting so good, the resolution is insane, without having them resized, we'd have to scroll for days to see anything. Unfortunately I don't the mobile view will do that on the fly. I believe if you were to do it through a normal computer the site will resize it.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Added another cat that thinks he is a dog. He is a Highland Lynx, he is currently 10 months old and already weighs in at 15lbs. Well since every picture on my phone apparently is too large to upload, I guess a picture of him is not happening anytime soon. :(

Nooooooooooooo!!!! PICTURE PLEASE!!!!!!!

Cole

Hooray! I fellow CRAZY PERSON! I'm bulldog crazy AND fish crazy. I'm really a lost cause. Glad to see I have company.

Ha ha. I noticed your bulldogs right away when I opened this thread. They are an awesome looking pair. Nothing quite like having a bulldog in your life. We've had two (up to four) of them at any time over the last 16 years. It's just a shame they don't live longer.