Hello from North Vancouver, BC

VElderton

Just new to this forum ... very active on the BC Aquaria Forum and a VAHS member. I keep a few tanks and compact fish room. Most my interest is in African cichlids but I really enjoy breeding Bushynose Plecos too.

Not sure if those in Washington would be in interested but the VAHS Club is holding our big Fall auction in North Vancouver, Oct. 28th ... here's the link

VAHS Fall Auction

Mike16T

Just new to this forum ... very active on the BC Aquaria Forum and a VAHS member. I keep a few tanks and compact fish room. Most my interest is in African cichlids but I really enjoy breeding Bushynose Plecos too.

Not sure if those in Washington would be in interested but the VAHS Club is holding our big Fall auction in North Vancouver, Oct. 28th ... here's the link

VAHS Fall Auction

WELCOME!! ^_^

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Welcome to the forum .... I know a bit late..... I was up in Vancouver this summer . I love it up there. Or final destination was Sonora resort in Sonora island! I can’t say enough nice things about it.

How did your auction go?

VElderton

Thanks ... always enjoy family and visits to Washington as well ... we are all pretty lucky to live in the Cascadia. Hope to visit GSAS on my next visit.

Auction went well ... I was working the data entry desk. Our Christmas meeting and organizing for the Spring auction is on our agenda next.

For me it's little Pleco and African breeding, just to keep me occupied.

VElderton

Great Flynn are you on BC Aquaria Forum too? I am also a VAHS club member ... I really enjoy the hobby and community. What fish do you raise? Maybe we should get together sometime.

Flynn

Nope.... not on BC Aquaria Forum, but I'll join. I'm also thinking about joining the VAHS in the very near future. I mainly raise livebearers, including liberty mollies, but I also keep tetras, bettas, corys etc. I would love to get together sometime.

VElderton

I keep a small fish room with 20 smallish tanks. I love biotope type tanks. My breeding is African cichlids and Bushynose plecos.

There are a few VAHS members in North Vancouver where I live ... live bearers are quite popular in the club but there are members that are pretty much keeping everything.