Ever want to just buy a fish store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/for/d/large-aquarium-fish-store-for/6307263252.html

00z0z_lPckNDwMfqH_600x450.jpg

RED C AQUARIUM is for sale
Looking for a serious buyer asap
I have a Facebook ad posted also
Call me and we can talk $35k cash
Best offer will be accepted
About 6000gallons
2600 sq ft
Great property owner $.60 per

I will be happy to talk with you about the business , let's talk today!
Thank you
Saltwater , reef , freshwater, coral, frags, skimmer, live rock, cichlids, tank, set up, stand, sand , filter, canister, wet-dry ,led,
Plants, aquaponics , pond , uv sterilization
Bio pellets

Dont see whole stores for sale that often.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Whoa!! Why are they going out of business is what I want to know... and for only $35k?! Should we all pitch in and buy it? We can call it the Washington Fish Box! aka Aquarium Co-Op II as Vicki says haha

Dude - I love the idea but I'm not driving down there everyday to sell fish. No way. I hate driving.

Betty

Staff member
That's too bad. I don't like seeing fish stores go out of business. I wish we had more down here -- south of Tacoma.

Stingro

that would of been something to have several people here be part owners. It would be cool to make that work but I'm sure it would be difficult.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
You brought an old post up and got me thinking....a couple of local cichlid keepers and I discussed starting a store about 5 years back, but we all had full time jobs.

Man that was a good dream though!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Back in Madness heyday of 5000+ gallons of garage tanks and breeding fish, would have been a great time to start a store, lol. I do remember how many of the local stores were carrying his stock and sadly the market was flooded with his fish to the point where they just were not moving. I think I remember seeing his F1 red devils for like $1.99 each! This is where you kind of need to have online sales dept. too.

Status
Not open for further replies.