FS Fluval FLEX 9 Gallon Fish Tank Aquarium Kit - New In Box - $90

Loren

Brand new in the original unopened box

$116.99 on Amazon.

The price is FIRM!

Diminsions: 16" W x 13" D x 13" H (34 x 33 x 33 cm)
Aquarium Capacity: 34 L (9 US Gal)
7500K LED lamp supports plant growth and enhances fish colours
Powerful 3-stage filtration with oversized Mechanical, Chemical and Biological media for optimal water clarity.
Multi-directional dual outputs for customized water flow, Hidden rear filter compartment , Easy feed top cover opening
wovzpaq.jpg

Last edited:

julzhull

I still love those but no more tanks for me. I'm still vowing not to go over single digits with my tanks. And that actually pains me because I want to get a 20g tall to try out some angel breeding but I'm not going to do that until I have my quarantine tank cleared out. Then I have to find a spot to put the 20g which will probably be in the garage but I have no space in there right now. Sigh.

Loren

Yes, as julzhull states you need to buy my tank first before starting on the program.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Loren - are you a fence for "surreptitiously" acquired aquarium products??

Dude. Where were you when I was going through my Edge Meltdown of January 2017?

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Awesome. Thank you! I will show my boyfriend. He's considering one of these for shrimp. (With slight modifications)

Loren

Actually, I believe that this is the first thing that I have posted that is new. I got overwhelmed with running 16 aquariums so have been downsizing and selling used aquarium stuff. Also, I my fish store credit kept growing and growing so I cashed out and picked up two of these Fluval tanks to sell at a loss so that I could get real cash.