Northwest Aquarium Swap - Sunday June 11th

KnownToSome

I was curious, as I was snuffed out from attending the GSAG auction, is there ever any puffers at these auctions? I figured not, especially due to how hard they are to breed, let alone be housed together for an auction... but I'm always on the prowl and have never attended any sort of local auction for fish?

Erxkeel

I haven't seen any puffers. A lot of common type fish and plants is what I have seen in the past 3 swaps. but it seems it is growing in popularity!

KnownToSome

This is not an auction, it is a swap meet @KnownToSome, there will be some rarer home bred fish, a lot of tanks, Some random saltwater stuff that I am bringing (4 HOB protein skimmers) and pleco caves galore.
Thank you, I wasn't entirely sure what the event entailed. Lots of plants you say, that is great. My lfs has had some knarly stuff on their plants (FW Hydra, Ich, Velvet) and I have had the worst time finding a source since. Yay, maybe I can finally finish planting out my tanks!

Pleco Jim

I was curious, as I was snuffed out from attending the GSAG auction, is there ever any puffers at these auctions? I figured not, especially due to how hard they are to breed, let alone be housed together for an auction... but I'm always on the prowl and have never attended any sort of local auction for fish?
There where pea puffers a couple diffrent times in the past.

Loren

It was good to meet you yesterday and you sure did luck out on the closeness. It looked like every table was taken and there certainly was a lot of traffic. I had a great time as usual.

Betty

Staff member
I was on my way up to Kirkland and didn't have a lot of time to check out everything closely, but really appreciate that this event continues and hope there was a good turnout and lots of good deals!