Want to get my first tank in years. Help

I have found the exact deal I was looking for and it was nearly driven to my doorstep by a very generous member who just happened to be coming this way already. Thank you WAFishBox for a very prompt and perfect deal. I will do what I can to give back to the community.

Last edited:

Mike16T

Hello, I use to keep strictly Africans but they got too big for my 55 and were fighting and eating me out of house and home so I got rid of everything.

Lately I've found that I'm all in on getting a shrimp tank or two going.

Anyone have a smallish tank or two they'd like to sell to a good home? I've been watching Craigslist but it seems everyone else is too as I never get replies back though I say I'll pay full price and can come to them. Thanks.

I got a 75 gallon tank with stand if you're interested.

Let me know. =)

Not sure really, looking for a 10 or maybe up to 20. Price is the factor, don't want to spend a lot till I know I'm going to be in the shrimp game for good. Thanks for the offer, I've seen it, very nice but the 75 is out of my price range

Loren

If you keep an eye on craigslist and the local thrift stores you can often pick something up for cheap or free. You just have to be quick on craigslist because good deals go fast.

FishBeast

I have a free 20 gallon Marineland tank, 9 months old, with lid and LED light for you if you agree to transport @Mike16T 's 75 gallon tank to my house in Gig Harbor when you pick it up. =)

Loren

I have a free 20 gallon Marineland tank, 9 months old, with lid and LED light for you if you agree to transport @Mike16T 's 75 gallon tank to my house in Gig Harbor when you pick it up. =)
Mike might be enticed to make the drive if you can recommend a really good seafood restaurant in town. ;)

FishBeast

Mike might be enticed to make the drive if you can recommend a really good seafood restaurant in town. ;)
@Mike16T we have an excellent seafood and fish and chips place here in Gig Harbor called Marketplace Grille. :) I'll take you if you come down here and we can talk fish!

Thank you to everyone who has offered so far, however I still haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. Please message me or leave a message here if you have any tanks under 60 gallons or so that have a decent price and are available for me to buy. I've got my sights set on a couple of them, however I do not want to make an Impulse buy and make sure I've exhausted all options before choosing one. Thank you everyone and thank you for helping

I have found the exact deal I was looking for and it was nearly driven to my doorstep by a very generous member who just happened to be coming this way already. Thank you WAFishBox for a very prompt and perfect deal. I will do what I can to give back to the community. Thanks for the extreme hook up Zeus.