Nubee Temperature Gun Non-contact Infrared Thermometer -$7.86

Betty

Staff member
Was it a Lightning deal or something? It shows up as $19.98 when I click on the link. I have a similar one and like it a lot.

Betty

Staff member
Ha, yeah, that's a weird price. >:)

I got mine on Amazon on some sort of a deal and see them come up like that from time to time.

Cole

Love using a temp gun to quickly check the accuracy of my heater controllers and the tanks that don't have heaters. That's a smoking good price.

Betty

Staff member
It's $8.89 Prime now. I wonder why the price changes so much. :rolleyes:
What I like about the infrared is that it only takes a second. I like to use them during water changes to make sure there isn't too much of a temperature change.

Cole

It's $8.89 Prime now. I wonder why the price changes so much. :rolleyes:
What I like about the infrared is that it only takes a second. I like to use them during water changes to make sure there isn't too much of a temperature change.

Yep. Can't be easy easier.

I think the prices change often with Amazon on many of their products. I've been eyeballing a generator for our fish room, in case of a power outage, and it's been fluctuating between $399 and $419 almost daily. Just need to pull the trigger, especially with tornado season coming soon.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Yep. Can't be easy easier.

I think the prices change often with Amazon on many of their products. I've been eyeballing a generator for our fish room, in case of a power outage, and it's been fluctuating between $399 and $419 almost daily. Just need to pull the trigger, especially with tornado season coming soon.

Oy vey. I cannot imagine thinking about that and all those wonderful tanks you have going, Cole. Wow.