SHOW OFF YOUR TANK!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Welcome Keefe! Nice looking tank. Those fish are gorgeous.

Fun fact: if my daughter Rhiannon had been a boy, she may have ended up with the name "Kiefer"

Keefe

That is really funny actually. And thank you, my archerfish tank is without a doubt my favorite tank with my favorite fish.

Loren

I plan on adding a row water wisteria a long the back panel of the tank as well
Save your money and only buy one plant. They grow so fast that with clippings you will have your tank filled in a few months. It was one of the first plants I bought when I got back in the hobby last Spring and I now have around 50 scattered among my tanks and traded in probably over 100 to my LFS for store credit.

Reef&LivebearerAquatic

This is my pride and joy 22g reef tank. Rimless, with an all in one compartment for filtration. All I run is biological and carbon. No skimmers, no algae scrubbers, no ato.
urQLow9.jpg

Loren

Very nice tank and you have my favorite saltwater fish. I'm glad to see that you have it set up to run without a lot of hassle. Hopefully I will have my own saltwater set up sometime in 2017.

Renegade Aquatics

Save your money and only buy one plant. They grow so fast that with clippings you will have your tank filled in a few months. It was one of the first plants I bought when I got back in the hobby last Spring and I now have around 50 scattered among my tanks and traded in probably over 100 to my LFS for store credit.
Thank you I will remember that